Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Canning and Preserving

The Ashland Public Library is hosting an educational event on "Canning and Preserving" this Thursday, June 12th 7:00-8:00 pm. I hope to someday learn more about gardening, canning and preserving (and eventually do some of my own) since it is healthier and (I think) less expensive than buying processed foods. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to attend this meeting. It sounds very interesting though. __________________________________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have helped so many through your experiences and grown so much.
And we certainly do count each of those 3 years as blessings. We praise God for every day.

We love you,
Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

it does sound interesting...too bad you can't give us some info....oh well! :)