Friday, February 26, 2010

Frugal Friday: Deals of the Week

I must be in the minority but I actually look forward to grocery shopping. I did all of my shopping on Thursday (my day off) this week because of everything else going on earlier in the week.
Here are the highlights/best deals of my trip:
Seedless Grapes $.99/lb (at sale at both Martins and Shop & Save) (not pictured)
Kashi cereals 4/$8 - (2) $1.50 off coupons here = $5 for 4 boxes of Kashi cereal (Martins)
General Mills Cereal $1.99 each - $1 - $1 - $1 coupons (from online and newspaper)= <$9 for 6 boxes of Cheerios, Lucky Charms and Total (CVS)
Organix Shampoo/Organix Conditioner = both should be free after mail-in rebate that was attached to the bottle (CVS)
Renpure Organics Shampoo/Renpure Organics Conditioner = both should be free after mail-in rebate that was attached to the bottle(CVS)
Sally Hansen Protective Hand Creme = $1.57 on Clearance at Rite Aid (from about $6)

No comments: