Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

This will be posting as we are on our way to Florida for my brother Jason's wedding... Most of my family is flying...and my mom and dad are driving (they are retired and just may decide to take a side-trip on the way home)..and Mike and I are taking the train... We've talked about taking the train somewhere before, so we decided to take this opportunity to try it. It will be a long trip - the most of 2 days getting there and 2 days to get home, but we are hoping it turns out to be an enjoyable adventure. (I hope we have some views out our window like in this picture at some point, maybe on our way home) I have a few things scheduled to post while we are gone, and hopefully I will have lots of pictures and thoughts about our adventure to post when we return home...

No comments: