Saturday, January 22, 2011

Church Planning Retreat and Wegmans

We were invited to go on the church planning retreat through Treasure Lake Church last weekend in State College. It was a great time to share ideas about new ministries and areas for church growth, in addition to meeting and getting to know many of the church leaders. We are exciting to start to get more involved there. Please pray for God's wisdom/leading concerning a possible opportunity that may have come up for Mike there in the near future. As a side trip, a couple of them introduced us to Wegman's. It is the first time I've been to a Wegman's. It was huge and I was excited to find some healthy and organic items that we don't have in our stores around here... ...including Organic Free Range Chicken, Organic Grass-fed Beef, Sprouted Whole Wheat Flour, and Organic Red Potatoes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey - I have another dozen eggs that I can give you from Pam if you want some. Stacey didn't take any the last they were here so I was stuck with 3 dozen plus what i had. We still have 2 dozen not opened...I'm afraid they'll go bad before we get to them all. I can give ya a dozen next weekend when you're here if you like.