Friday, July 10, 2009

Frugal Friday

I don't do much grocery shopping these days and we don't have a newspaper subscription so therefore I don't have access to many coupons except those online, but I've seen some nice money saving opportunities lately that were appealing to me. I'll include the links...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---Chic-fil-A - Annual Cow Appreciation Day TODAY - more information here
---Giant - $5 off $15 meat purchase or $2 off $5 produce - see here and here (there are also coupons for Save-a-Lot and Martin's)
---McDonalds - Mocha Mondays - details here
---Kelloggs rebate - could make money on this one - see here
---Free Lipton Tea - through this link
---"The Holiness of God" by RC Sproul - from Ligionier Ministries through this link
---Target Deals for this week (specifically Kashi Cereal, A1 sauce) - listing here
---Starbucks Ice Cream - details here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen I have a new website I love and have to share it with you. www.dealnews.com

Glad to hear good news from you about the new job!
Jody