Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update

I apologize that I have not had time to sit down and post anything lately. The last 2 weeks have been busy through the week and on the weekends. It is a busy time of year at work and I have been staying later than usual, so it makes for a short evening by the time I run my errands and get dinner before Mike gets to his Hebrew class, etc. In addition I am trying to work on a couple crafts for Christmas. We've also been busy the last 2 weekends. Two weeks ago Mike and I attended the Eschatology ("End Times") conference at church - which was really good. We also had a social for our Adult Bible Fellowship (Thanksmas) and church at the detention home. This past weekend we had the Focus retreat in PA and got to have a mini-Thanksgiving with my parents. If you haven't seen it yet, Mike put together a video of the retreat and posted it on his blog this past Tuesday (click here). We are spending Thanksgiving with Mike's family and will be returning to Ashland on Saturday to be back for our Sunday commitments. I have 2 more posts that I am going to do, but this computer is slow (it's been a long time since I've used dial-up!), so we will see if they go through...

No comments: